An official website of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
This page, What you need to know, is part of

What you need to know

Showing results

The following municipalities, school districts and collaboratives are enrolled in the Group insurance Commission (GIC) for health or dental insurance coverage.
Form 1095-B and 1099-HC are tax documents that show you had health insurance coverage considered Minimum Essential Coverage during the last tax year. Here's what you need to know.