Check out the personal health and wellness resources for Commonwealth employees.
This page, Wellness Resources for Commonwealth Employees, is offered by
Guide Wellness Resources for Commonwealth Employees
Table of Contents
Health and Well-Being Resources
- Maintaining Emotional Health & Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak Courtesy of the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health Resources The landing page for the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health website
- Mass4You EAP Benefits Mass4You is the Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) available for all active Commonwealth employees and their families
- COVID-19 Resources for Well-Being Facts, resources and tips for keeping employees educated, healthy, and engaged during COVID-19
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During the COVID-19 Outbreak Information and resources developed by the World Health Organization and US Department of Mental Health and Substance Use
- Mental Health and COVID-19, Information and Resources Courtesy of Mental Health America
- COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide A comprehensive guide courtesy of (NAMI) National Alliance for Mental Illness
Explore these Meditations, Videos and More
- Live and On-Demand Meditation Programs Discover the wide range of sessions taught by mindfulness experts.
- Coronavirus Sanity Guide from tenpercenthappier.com Includes meditations, podcasts, blog posts, and talks to help build resilience and find calm amidst the chaos. Join daily live guided meditations and take a virtual break from social distancing!
- Mindful - Healthy Mind, Healthy Life Mindfulness resources including live guided meditations, quick practices and free courses on how to meditate
- Nine Mindfulness Tips from Jon-Kabat-Zinn A video series on mindfulness from one of the world's leading Mind-Body experts
- Mindfulness Exercises for Health Care Workers Exercises for coping with COVID-19 stress and anxiety
- Calm Together A collection of meditations, sleep stories, movement exercises, journals, and music free to use and to share
- COVID-19 Mental Health Tips During a Quarantine Courtesy of Mass4You
Live (Virtual) Group Meditation Sessions
As part of Mental Health Awareness Month, our Employee Assistance Program, Mass4You, will be hosting a variety of webinars available to Commonwealth employees. The webinars will be recorded and linked here. Stay tuned!