Contact for About New Growth
Bureau of Local Assessment
The Details of About New Growth
What you need for About New Growth
The Bureau of Local assessment has updated the format of the LA-13A Amended Growth and LA-13 New Growth forms in the Gateway Tax Rate module for FY 2020. See below in How to Calculate for information and detailed instructions.
How to calculate About New Growth
Completing New Growth Forms
- The correct order for submission of the BLA forms is: 1) Omitted & Revised Assessments, 2) LA13-A, 3) LA-3 (and LA-15 in an interim year), 4) LA-4 and 5) LA-13. Click the link for detailed instructions on how to fill out the growth forms.
- The LA13-A has changed. In FY 2020 the form is now used to report amended growth and all growth taken in the prior year and permanently abated. Upload the Audited Personal Property template before submitting if reporting audited personal property. Click here for instructions for using the Audited Personal Property template.
- The Omitted & Revised and LA-13A forms contain a "nothing to report" check box if your community has no data to report. Sign and submit both forms even if you are not reporting any data.
- LA-13 form: all communities must use Gateway's document upload option to attach one or more supporting documents to the LA-13 New Growth form. BLA recommends, but will not require in FY 2020, the use of its standardized New Growth Template. An Instruction Sheet explaining the template is available.
- Detailed instructions on how to fill out the new growth forms
- The standardized New Growth Template.
- Instruction Sheet for the New Growth Template.
- The Audited Personal Property Template.
- Instructions for using the Audited Personal Property Template
- IGR 2019-12 Fiscal Year 2020 Guidelines for Determining Annual Levy Limit Increase for Tax Base Growth