Contact for Apply for a wholesale distributor license
Bureau of Health Professions Licensure
The Details of Apply for a wholesale distributor license
What you need for Apply for a wholesale distributor license
- Address, telephone number, social security number, and name of contact person (designated representative) for the facility.
- All trade or business names (“DBA” names) used by same Corporation or by Licensee.
Fees for Apply for a wholesale distributor license
- Pay by check or money order, payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Fees are non-refundable
|Wholesale distributor license application||$900||each|
|Handling charge for returned checks||$23||each|
How to apply Apply for a wholesale distributor license
- Download the Application for Licensure as a Wholesale Distributor.
- Fill out the application, including appropriate documentation.
- Mail application to:
Board of Registration in Pharmacy
239 Causeway St.
Suite 200, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02114