Apply for an Instructor Certification Level
Contact for Apply for an Instructor Certification Level
Rose Sauvageau, MPTC Instructor Certification Manager
The Details of Apply for an Instructor Certification Level
What you need for Apply for an Instructor Certification Level
Each subject matter has specific instructor certification requirements and training necessary to receive and maintain Instructor Certification. Upon completing the instructor certification course for the topic, you must apply to the Municipal Police Training Committee to receive a Instructor Certification Level that topic.
- Using Internet Explorer browser download and complete the Application for Instructor Certification (Internet Explorer browser required)
- Follow the instructions to save the Application (below).
- The Instructor Certification Application must be submitted by the chief of police from your agency
- A separate application to request certification must be submitted for each topic.
How to save the Application:
After completing the information requested:
- Click "File", "Save As"
- File Name: Rename using this method:
FirstInitialLastName-Topic [Example: JSmith-Topic]
- Click Save as: Adobe PDF Files
- Click "Save" and the form is saved to your computer by default as "JSmith-Topic.pdf"
How to apply Apply for an Instructor Certification Level
- Instructor candidates MUST forward a complete MPTC Instructor Certification Application to their agency head for approval.
- The agency head approves the application then submits it to the MPTC.
- Incomplete or improperly submitted applications will not be accepted.
- The agency head E-mails the Instructor Certification Application to Rose Sauvageau, MPTC Instructor Certification Manager at Rose.Savaugeau@mass.gov.