- This page, Apply for an internship, is offered by
- Massachusetts Department of Correction
Apply for an internship
Contact for Apply for an internship
Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity
The Details of Apply for an internship
How to apply Apply for an internship
Please submit an application for each internship track you are interested in.
- All applicants should fill out the internship application completely, ensuring all required signatures are completed.
- Please note, each semester must be applied to separately.
Application periods are rolling until deadlines.
- Spring deadline is November 30th
- Summer deadline is April 15th
- Fall deadline is July 30th
Please complete the application and mail it to:
C/O Internship Program
The Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity
50 Maple Street, Milford MA 01757
Next steps for Apply for an internship
Once your application has been received, The Office of Diversity & Equal Opportunity (ODEO) will contact you via e-mail, notifying you of receipt of application.
More info for Apply for an internship
- Approximately within three weeks of application deadline, you will receive notification from the Internship Track Supervisor if you have been selected for an interview.
- Approximately within one week after the interview, you will be notified if you were selected for the Internship. You will soon after be notified of a Mandatory Orientation date. During this time, if you were selected for more than one Internship, you must select one.
- Once Intern completes Orientation, they will now be able to commence their Internship with the Facility or Division. This should be approximately 4 weeks after the application deadline.
- Within 2 weeks of the end of your Internship you will be asked to fill out an evaluation form and return it back to the ODEO.
If you have a specific question that was not addressed above, please contact us.