Change direct deposit information for your unemployment benefits
Learn how to change direct deposit information for unemployment benefits you receive in your checking or savings account.
Contact for Change direct deposit information for your unemployment benefits
DUA Direct Deposit Line
The Details of Change direct deposit information for your unemployment benefits
What you need for Change direct deposit information for your unemployment benefits
To change your direct deposit information, you will need the following:
- Your Social Security number
- The routing number of your bank
- The account number of your checking or savings account
How to change Change direct deposit information for your unemployment benefits
- Log in to your UI Online account.
- Select View and maintain account information in the left pane.
- Select Payment method options and click Edit.
- Select the Direct deposit button and click Submit.
- On the Maintain payment information screen, delete any information you wish to change and enter the following:
- Select the bank account type (checking or savings)
- Enter your bank's routing number
- Click Verify to confirm your bank's name
- Enter your bank account number
- Once you have entered the information correctly, click Submit.
- Call the DUA direct deposit line at (617) 626-6570.
- Choose which language you would like to listen to the instructions in.
- Select option 3 to change your direct deposit information.
- Enter your Social Security number.
- Enter your 4-digit TeleCert Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your PIN was selected at the time you filed for unemployment benefits. If you don't have a TeleCert PIN, learn how to create one.
- Enter the 9-digit routing number of your bank.
- Enter your bank account number followed by the pound (#) sign.
- Select the type of account: 1 for checking or 2 for savings (passbook accounts are not eligible)
- You will be asked to confirm your approval of direct deposit by certifying several statements. This completes your direct deposit enrollment process
- Wait until you hear a "Thank You" message confirming your request before hanging up.