Clean Cities Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Internship
Contact for Clean Cities Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Internship
Massachusetts Clean Cities Coaltion
The Details of Clean Cities Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Internship
What you need for Clean Cities Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Internship
Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program Fall 2020/Spring 2021
The Massachusetts Clean Cities Coalition was one of 30 coalitions nationwide selected to receive interns through the U.S. DOE Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program for Fall 2020/Spring 2021.
The Clean Cities University Workforce Development Program is an initiative of Clean Cities, a government-industry partnership sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy's Vehicle Technologies Program. Clean Cities strives to reduce petroleum consumption in the transportation sector in nearly 100 communities across the country. Since the creation of the CCUWDP in 2010, Clean Cities has hosted more than 350 interns in more than 60 Coalitions.
The Clean Cities internship will give students studying communications, public relations, business, marketing, engineering or environmental sciences, the opportunity to grow public awareness and expand the markets of advanced vehicle technologies, alternative fuels, and practices that reduce the consumption of petroleum. Students have participated in research, outreach activities, public education, K-12 outreach, fleet events, and a vast array of transportation-related environmental projects.
Please note-as of this posting DOER is working off-site and this is posted as a remote working internship. Any questions, please see contact information.
- Internships available at competitively-selected U.S. Clean Cities Coalition locations working with dynamic Clean Cities coordinators and their stakeholders – for locations see chart below
- Positions are 15 or 20 hours per week (determined by the coalition) for 14 weeks each semester
- Internship dates: Approximately September 2020 through April, 2021. Exact start/end dates determined by individual coalitions
- Stipends range from $2,500 - $4,200 per semester depending on academic classification and number of hours assigned by the coalition
- Many past internships have led to permanent positions!
Applications are due August 20, 2020
How to apply Clean Cities Fall 2020/Spring 2021 Internship
Email your resume and cover letter to Michelle Broussard, DOER
If selected, interns will be notified by email
Questions about Clean Cities Internships, Email: CleanCitiesIntern@anl.gov