Contact for Explore Archery
Astrid Huseby, Recruitment & Retention Specialist
The Details of Explore Archery
What you need for Explore Archery
- Basic Archery Instructor Certification. This is done in a 6-hour course including classroom time, shooting, and an exam.
- Buy or borrow a basic archery kit. Borrowing the kit from MassWildlife is free, but you have to be insured through a USA Archery membership. The kit is loaned out for one month on a first come, first serve basis.
Fees for Explore Archery
|Training packet and exam fee||$40||per instructor|
How to request Explore Archery
Email Astrid Huseby at email@example.com for more information or to sign up for the certification class.
Call Astrid Huseby at (508) 389-6305 for more information or to sign up for the certification class.
More info about Explore Archery
Explore Archery is for everyone! It is a great way to introduce new archers of any age to the sport.
- Exercises hand-eye coordination
- Skill is not dependent on size or strength
- Safely done indoors and outside
Who can use Explore Archery?
- Town, city, and country recreation programs
- Nature and outdoor education centers
- Scout groups
- Summer camps