Register for Drug Recognition Expert
Contact for Register for Drug Recognition Expert
Sergeant Donald Decker (Ret), Drug Recognition Expert (DRE)
The Details of Register for Drug Recognition Expert
What you need for Register for Drug Recognition Expert
- The candidate MUST be certified in NHTSA-approved SFST
- An SFST certificate must accompany their application.
- Candidates must have successfully completed the Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (ARIDE) course
- Candidates will need the recommendation of at least one Massachusetts Certified DRE.
- Students should have endorsement from their chief and/or training supervisor.
- The candidate must agree to a commitment to the DRE program, and remain certified for a period of at least five years from the time of initial certification.
- An applicant interview will be conducted prior to the candidate being accepted into the program.
Franklin Fire Department Training Center
March 11th – 21st , 2019
8:00 am to 5:00 pm (2 days are 10:00 am - 7:30 pm)
- Franklin Fire Department - Training Center
49 W. Central St. Franklin MA
Arizona : (required travel for all to successfully complete the program)
Dates: March 31 - April 5, 2019 or April 7 - 12, 2019 (each student will attend one of those weeks)
A second DRE School in Massachusetts will be held June 17 - 27, 2019 in Franklin, MA. The deadline to apply is May 26, 2019.
How to register Register for Drug Recognition Expert
Registration: The deadline to register for this school is February 18, 2019.
Please Download and complete the Drug Recognition Expert School Application, scan and email along with a copy of your resume, SFST and ARIDE certificates to Sgt. Don Decker via E-mail: email@example.com