Contact for Register for In-Service at Boylston Police Academy
Laura Nichols, Veteran In-Service and Specialized Programs
The Details of Register for In-Service at Boylston Police Academy
What you need for Register for In-Service at Boylston Police Academy
- Hours: 8:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Training Location: Boylston Academy
221 Main Street, Boylston, MA 01505
- Attire: Uniform, Suit and Tie, or Business Casual REQUIRED
(khaki pants or similar, collared shirt)
- Registration: Pre-registration Required. Please provide an email for confirmation purposes.
Mandated Topics & Daily Class Schedule
Topics and schedules will be advertised late August early September.
How to register Register for In-Service at Boylston Police Academy
Login to the MPTC Acadis Portal to register for in-service.
An active user account is required to enroll in MPTC training in this portal.
Any active police officer in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or other authorized user can request an account and access to the portal.
- To request an account contact your agency head or designee.
- If you are not employed by an enrolled department and feel you qualify for a portal user account, send your request detailing the reasons to MPTCAcadis@mass.gov