Renew your pharmacy technician license
Contact for Renew your pharmacy technician license
Board of Registration in Pharmacy
The Details of Renew your pharmacy technician license
What you need for Renew your pharmacy technician license
When to need to renew
- Every two years, on your birthday
- If your renewal is received beyond the license expiration date, you will have to pay an additional fee, listed below.
What you need
- Your SSN
- Your Online Licensing username and password
- If you do not have an account yet, you may search for your records with your Date of Birth and SSN
- Attestation that you have completed your continuing education requirements
Fees for Renew your pharmacy technician license
- For online applications, you will pay by credit or debit card
- For paper applications, you will pay by check or money order. Make it payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Please don't send cash or foreign currency.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
|Pharmacist technician license renewal fee||$60||each|
|Late renewal fee||$57||per late license renewal (in addition to renewal fee)|
|Handling charge for returned checks||$23||each|
How to renew Renew your pharmacy technician license
Renew your license online through our Online Licensing portal.
We encourage you to renew online. To get a paper application, you can call the Board at the number listed below.