Contact for Request Additional PHIT Data
Population Health Information Tool (PHIT)
The Details of Request Additional PHIT Data
What you need for Request Additional PHIT Data
We have developed a form to request additional PHIT data. Below are the steps you will need to take to properly download, fill out, and send the form to the PHIT team.
- Download the form to your computer.
- Right click the PDF link below under "Downloads"
- Click "Save link as..."
- Save the file to your computer
- Open the file in Adobe Reader on your computer.
- Right click the file name wherever you saved it on your computer
- Click "Open with..."
- Click to open with Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, or another PDF viewer you might have installed on your computer.
- Don't have Acrobat Reader? Click here to download it for free.
- Fill out all sections of the form, and contact DPH.PHIT@state.ma.us if you have any questions.
- Please note that the data in PHIT are usually the most recent years that are available.
- Email the completed form to DPH.PHIT@state.ma.us by sending as an attachment or clicking the "Email to PHIT Staff" button on the bottom of the form.
How to request Request Additional PHIT Data
Follow the steps above to fill out the form to request additional data.
Submit via email to DPH.PHIT@state.ma.us