More about:

Request inmate data

Certain inmate data is not available to the public. You may be able to request information for research purposes. Please send your request to our Research and Planning Division.

Research Division

The Details

What you need

You must include in your request:

  • Your name and contact information
  • The information you are requesting (in detail)
  • The timeframe of your request

If you are making a public records request, there may be a fee. Fees are charged through the record custodian processing the request. Different requests may carry different fees, depending on the time spent by a custodian to find the information. 

How to request

To submit your request to the Research Division, you can:

You can mail your request to:

Executive Director
Office of Strategic Planning & Research
P.O. Box 9125 SFU Building
Concord, MA 01742-9125



Research and Planning
965 Elm St., Concord, MA 01742
Central Headquarters
50 Maple St., Suite 3, Milford, MA 01757
(978) 405-6680

Please allow 24 hours for a response


Tell us what you think