The webinar will cover:
- Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards, including monitoring requirements, procurement rules, and oversight of subrecipients and contractors.
- Allowed uses of Fiscal Recovery Funds, including projects that are presumed eligible under federal rules.
- Updates to the ARPA/FRF rules promulgated by the U.S. Treasury Department.
Class Dates and Information
- Prerequisite: None
- Class Level: Basic
- Instructional Method: Online - MCPPO Online Class Technical Specifications
- Advanced Prep: None
Class dates and times:
August 22, 2023 (1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.) - Registration is now closed.
Sept. 26, 2023 (1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
- Registration closes two weeks before the class start date.
- Blackboard® or other virtual platform login details will be emailed to registrants.
- Register online
Contact for American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Training
|Last updated:||August 21, 2023|