Individuals must meet both clinical and financial eligibility in order to stay at an Isolation and Recovery Site.
Individuals with a positive COVID-19 test result are eligible for Isolation and Recovery Sites.
Individuals must be able to safely isolate without intensive medical supervision. These sites are NOT available for individuals who:
- Require assistance with Activities of Daily Living from on-site staff; or
- Require medication administration (except for methadone); or
- Require the level of care provided at a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Individuals that are experiencing homeless or housing instability. I.e., People who normally sleep at a shelter, on the street, for whom home is unsafe due to violence, or who do not have a permanent address OR
- Individuals in households making less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Level in need of a safe place to isolate, including but not limited to overcrowded households, living with a high risk individual (older adult, immunocompromised), etc. An annual income of 400% of the Federal Poverty Level is:
- $51,040 for individuals
- $68,960 for a family of 2
- $86,880 for a family of 3
- $104,800 for a family of 4
- Call (617) 367-5150 between the hours of 9 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Friday and 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The intake coordinator will determine eligibility, register an individual for the program, and have the guest placed. They will arrange for transportation to the nearest Isolation and Recovery location that has availability.
Isolation & Recovery Sites provide three meals a day, 24/7 Nursing & Security, and other supports to ensure continuation of regular care for individuals (e.g., Behavioral Health supports, Pharmacy Assistance, telehealth).