Providers or individuals from Boston can access isolation sites at Boston Hope or Newton Pavilion by calling (617) 534-5050.
Individuals who do not live in Boston can access Isolation & Recovery Sites in Lexington, Everett, Taunton, Northampton, and Pittsfield by calling (617) 367-5150 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Individual with a positive COVID-19 test result.
Individuals must be able to safely isolate without intensive medical supervision. These sites are NOT available for individuals who:
- Require assistance with Activities of Daily Living from on-site staff; or
- Require medication administration (except for methadone); or
- Require the level of care provided at a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Individuals that are experiencing homeless or housing instability
I.e., People who normally sleep at a shelter, on the street, for whom home is unsafe due to violence, or who do not have a permanent address
- Individuals in households making less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Level in need of a safe place to isolate, including but not limited to overcrowded households, living with a high risk individual (older adult, immunocompromised), etc. Includes all individuals covered by MassHealth (including CarePlus, Limited, and Health Safety Net)
- Referral must be done by a: homeless shelter, healthcare provider, Community Tracing Collaborative, or Local Board of Health
- Referring entities may refer an individual by:
- Outside of Boston: call (617) 367-5150 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Inside of Boston: call (617) 534-5050.
The intake coordinator will determine eligibility, register an individual for the program, and have the guest placed. They will arrange for transportation to the nearest Isolation and Recovery location that has availability.
Isolation & Recovery Sites provide three meals a day, 24/7 Nursing & Security, and other supports to ensure continuation of regular care for individuals (e.g., Behavioral Health supports, Pharmacy Assistance, telehealth).