The Operational Services Division (OSD) offers resources and guidance for obtaining Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to help combat the COVID-19 virus using OSD’s Statewide Contracts.
COVID-19 Statewide Contract Resources for PPE
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Operational Services Division (OSD), is providing the following information for all Executive Department buyers and other Eligible Entities in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the Commonwealth’s need for certain personal protective equipment (PPE) to help mitigate the impact of the virus.
Table of Contents
PPE List of Vendors
During the course of the COVID-19 crisis, OSD provided guidance to Executive Departments and other eligible entities regarding the availability and ordering processes for PPE items.
- April 15, COVID-19 Goods and Services Update
- March 18, COVID-19 Goods and Services Update
- March 12, Acquisition by State Agencies of Goods and Services for COVID-19 Mitigations
Local Government and Other Eligible Entities
- March 23, COVID-19 - Municipal Guidance Update/Clarification
- March 13, COVID-19 - Municipal Guidance Update/Clarification