As a Massachusetts worker, you may be eligible for paid family or medical leave beginning in January 2021.
The exact benefits available to you will depend on certain employment and earnings factors.
Paid family leave can be taken to:
- Care for a family member with a serious health condition
- Bond with a child during the first 12 months after its birth
- Bond with a child during the first 12 months after adoption or foster care placement
- Manage family affairs when a family member is on active duty in the armed forces
Paid medical leave may be taken to:
- While you are unable to work due to your own serious health condition
The information and calculations displayed on this site do not necessarily reflect the actual amount of your available benefits. The results provided by this calculator are approximations and should be used only as estimates. No benefits are available before January 2021.
Estimate your available benefits
By using this calculator, I understand that the Department of Family and Medical Leave is not bound by estimates given.
DFML hours of operation: 9 a.m.-5 p.m., DOR hours of operation: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.