Financial statements are formal records that summarize an organization’s business activities and financial performance. Fraudsters will manipulate financial statements to hide inappropriate activity, theft or other criminal gain. This class will use real-world examples to illustrate the red flags of this type of fraud and the tools needed to prevent and detect this fraud.
- Prerequisite: None
- Class Level: Basic
- Instructional Method: Online - MCPPO Online Class Technical Specifications
- Advanced Prep: None
November 16, 2022 - Registration is closed.
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Registration closes two weeks before the class start date.
- Blackboard® or other virtual platform login details will be emailed to registrants.
- Overview of fraud
- Sources and components of financial statements
- Reviewing and reading financial statements
- Common financial statement fraud schemes
- Tools to detect fraud
|Last updated:||July 29, 2022|