Keep Warm, Keep Safe Winter Home Heating Safety Campaign
Heating is the second leading cause of home fires in the state. The Keep Warm, Keep Safe campaign toolkit includes a logo for local use, a customizable press release and opinion editorial, TV and radio public service announcements that can be aired locally, a PowerPoint (TM) presentation (updated Dec., 2019), educational handouts that can be downloaded and a full color English/Spanish pamphlet that can be ordered in quantity from the Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse.
Keep Warm Keep Safe Brochures
Color brochure in English and Spanish
Keep Warm Keep Safe English/Spanish Brochure is a color pamphlet on winter home heating safety in both English and Spanish. Order this pamphlet in quantity, free, from the Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse.
Home Heating Safety in 7 Languages
These one page flyers teach about home heating safety in 7 languages.
Keep Warm Keep Safe Memes
We have memes you can download and use on your social media feeds to promote winter home heating safety messages including:
- Keep Space heaters 3-feet away from anything that can burn.
- Plug Space heaters directly into outlets. Don't use extension cords.
- Dispose of woodstove and fireplace ashes in a metal can with a lid. Put them outside, away from the house.
- Keep anything that can burn 3-feet away from a fireplace.
- Keep anything that can burn 3-feet away from a woodstove.