- MassHealth Eligibility Update May 2021: Renewals/RFIs and Continuous Coverage During the Federal Public Health Emergency PDF | Word
- MassHealth Eligibility Flexibilities for COVID-19: In response to the current Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) public health national emergency, MassHealth has implemented the following temporary changes in eligibility-related policies and processes to support the public health efforts to expedite access to necessary health care and maintain health care coverage for both new MassHealth applicants and existing members. PDF | Word
- Food Assistance: There are state and federal resources available for applicants and members who need COVID-19 food assistance.
- COVID-19 Guidance for Assisters: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and to help Assisters understand the related updates from MassHealth and the Health Connector, we are providing guidance on several areas of importance. Assisters should review this document along with additional COVID-19 resources posted on the COVID-19 resource page for MassHealth members as they assist individuals across the Commonwealth. PDF | Word
Eligibility Operations Memos
- Eligibility Operations Memo 21-09: MassHealth Response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) outlines which MassHealth flexibilities implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 that are extending through the end of the COVID-19 Federal Public Health Emergency and which are expiring as of September 15, 2021. PDF | Word
- Eligibility Operations Memo 20-13: Hospital-Determined Presumptive Eligibility (HPE) Updates during COVID-19 Emergency PDF | Word
- Eligibility Operations Memo 20-09: MassHealth Response to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) PDF | Word