The class will focus on public purchasing principles, best practices, and developing and administering effective contracts. The class will include a review of the designer selection laws, construction bid laws and Chapter 30B. Also, instructors will present updates on other procurement-related laws and discuss relevant cases. The MCPPO Designation Renewal class incorporates knowledge checks throughout the program and concludes with a quiz.
- Prerequisite: Valid MCPPO Designation
- Class Level: Advanced
- Instructional Method: Self-paced and Online - OIG Academy Online Class Technical Specifications
- Advanced Prep: None
This class is for designation renewals. Please complete and submit the MCPPO designation application once you have fulfilled the designation renewal requirements.
- Jan. 29 - Feb. 20, 2024 and April 3, 2024 Advanced Topics online
- March 4 - March 25, 2024 and April 3, 2024 Advanced Topics online
- April 8 - April 24, 2024 and June 20, 2024 Advanced Topics online
- May 20 - June 10, 2024 and June 20, 2024 Advanced Topics online
- Part 1: Self-paced three-week class
- Part 2: Advanced Topics online
- Registration closes two weeks before the self-paced portion of the class starts.
- You will automatically be registered for both parts of the blended class.
- Blackboard® or other virtual platform login details will be emailed to registrants.
- Public purchasing principles
- Designer selection law
- Construction bid laws
- Chapter 30B review and updates
- Evaluation of bidder responsibility
- Effective contract administration
- Effective contract drafting
- Case studies
Contact for MCPPO Designation Renewal (Blended Class)
|Date published:||June 1, 2022|
|Last updated:||October 24, 2023|