The Poison Control Center provides a number of materials for residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island for free. To request materials, please fill out this Educational Materials Order Form. Your order will be processed within three weeks and shipped to you free of charge.
Materials from the Poison Control Center include:
- Poison Center Brochures that are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Arabic
- Magnets displaying the Poison Help Hotline, (800) 222-1222, in English and Spanish
- Stickers displaying the Poison Help Hotline, (800) 222-1222, in English and Spanish
- Magnifiers to read medication prescriptions
The center provides the following public poison prevention educational services:
- Presentations at a variety of locations including community organizations, businesses, senior citizens groups, and professional conferences
- Exhibits at health fairs and other events
- Educational programs in poison prevention
- “Train the Presenter” poison prevention programs for teachers and healthcare professionals
- Educational material distribution (brochures, magnets, telephone labels)
To request a training contact the Injury Prevention & Control Program: DPH.IPCP@MassMail.State.MA.US.