Eligible applicants for this Grant Opportunity are:
- Individual Massachusetts public schools that teach 6th, 7th, or 8th grade;
- Massachusetts public school districts comprising multiple middle schools;
- Massachusetts educational collaboratives approved by the Board of Elementary and Secondary Education that teach 6th, 7th, or 8th grade;
- Applied for the initial RFP (released April 23, 2018)
Applicants must register for Project Here if they have not done so already. To register, please visit: https://projectherema.org/registration/.
Applicants may collaborate with community prevention partners, including but not limited to: community coalitions and task forces; prevention cluster collaboratives; community-based organizations; and hospitals or community health centers.
Nonprofit organizations must be in full compliance with all annual reporting requirements of both the AGO and the Internal Revenue Service, as applicable, in order to be eligible for funding.
- Grant applications must be delivered electronically through the AGO’s online grant application website by 5:00 p.m. on December 2, 2022.
- Interested applicants may access the application here.
- New applicants will be asked to create a free online account. Any applicant that has applied for any grant using the online grant management system may log into its existing account. All applicants should confirm their contact information is current on their applicant profiles.
- Confirmation of Receipt: Applicants typically receive an email confirmation within 48 business hours; if one is not received, please call the AGO Grants Team at 617-963-2150 for assistance.
Questions regarding this RFP may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be guaranteed a response only until November 18, 2022. When submitting your question(s), please include “Project Here Grant Opportunity” in the email subject line. Questions received and answers provided regarding this RFP will be posted on the AGO’s online grant application process website.