How to listen to a Housing Court event
To listen to the Housing Court case via a public access telephone line, follow these steps:
1. View the Daily List Report of the Housing Court Division that is conducting the court event.
2. Identify the Session the case is assigned (or Session Location) on the Housing Court’s Daily List Report.
3. Call the toll free phone number (listed below) for the assigned session.
4. When prompted, enter the Participant Passcode, include the # symbol on your telephone.
5. You will be connected to the audio for the event once the event begins. The call will be in “silent-mode,” so you may listen, but will not be heard by the participants or the court during the event.
Please note that are you prohibited from making any unauthorized recording of the court event.
Public access telephone lines
|Division||Session designation||Courtroom||Toll free number||Participant code|
|Western||Zoom Session 1/Telephonic Session 1||877-950-5428||5086755|
|Zoom Session 2/Telephonic Session 2||877-730-2624||2530102|
If you have difficulty accessing the public access telephone lines for a Housing Court event, you may contact the corresponding Clerk’s Office, see below.
|Last updated:||July 23, 2020|