Supplemental PPE for Child Care
Child care providers may order up to a one month supply of PPE based on program capacity at a time and have it delivered directly to the program within 1 to 2 weeks. Orders can be placed on-line and by phone. Links and contact information are available to providers in their LEAD portal.
Available PPE include:
- Masks (child and adult sizes)
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Spray bottles
How to order:
- Links to online ordering form and telephone number can be found in your LEAD Portal.
- All orders must be placed online or by telephone directly to the supply company.
- Order amounts will be limited to one month’s supply. Supplemental PPE should be used when program supplies are unavailable or cost prohibitive.
- Provider Number (P-Number) will be required at the time of ordering.
Please note that licensors and regional offices have no additional information. If you have questions, please call the phone number in your LEAD portal.