Visiting a court
- You should self-screen before coming to court.
- You may bring your cell phone or electronic device to all courthouses
- Courts may provide a drop-box to deliver pleadings or documents for filing. Please review department standing orders or call ahead to confirm the court you are visiting has a drop box.
- You must wear a mask at all times in the courthouse; if you want to request an accommodation for health reasons please contact the court’s ADA coordinator before your visit.
- The Trial Court has cleaning and disinfecting protocols in place.
- If you have any questions, please call or email the court directly, or call the Trial Court Help Line at 833-91-COURT from 8:30-4:30; Spanish & Portuguese Interpreters are available
Specific information for each court department
|Date published:||July 10, 2020|
|Last updated:||August 23, 2021|