Health Insurance Products
- New in FY22—Three no-cost behavioral health telehealth visits per member – Starting on July 1, 2021, for all non-Medicare health plans, each covered member will be eligible for three no-copay in-network behavioral health telehealth visits per year. This includes behavioral telehealth care you receive from a traditional provider.
- No benefit changes in GIC Medicare Plans
- COVID-19 vaccines are covered under Express Scripts.
- As of July 1, 2021, MetLife will be the GIC’s insurance carrier for Long Term Disability as well as Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment, in addition to continuing as our Dental carrier.
- Due to the Covid pandemic, Congress loosened some of the rules relating to health care and dependent care spending accounts. These changes are focused on allowing participants as many opportunities as possible to fully utilize their withheld funds.
- You can still save up to 30% on eligible expenses by enrolling in either or both of the FSA options, for healthcare expenses for you and your family or for dependent care costs.
- You must re-enroll in an FSA each year in order to participate.
If GIC has your email address you may use myGICLink to access enrollment forms to make Annual Enrollment changes.
- Go to bit.ly/mygiclink
- Enter your email address and DOB
- Choose your GIC form(s)
- Select Request
- Check your email for the requested form(s)
- Follow instructions for completion
- Select Submit
- Watch your email for confirmation of receipt