COVID-19 Updates and Information
If you wish to learn more about COVID-19, the MA Reopening Plan, COVID-19 safety requirements, what financial and well-being resources are available to you, and more, please visit the Department of Public Health’s Covid-19 Updates and Information page.
Complaint about a business that is non-compliant with the reopening orders
If you wish to report a business that is not compliant with the COVID-19 reopening orders, please visit the Governor’s Reporting Non-Compliance page.
If you wish to learn more about COVID-19 Vaccination please visit the following pages:
- DPH COVID-19 Vaccine in Massachusetts
- DPH When Can I Get the Vaccine?
- DPH COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- DPH COVID-19 Vaccine Locations for Individuals Currently Eligible to Be Vaccinated
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 Vaccination
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination
- EEOC What You Should Know About COVID-19 and the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and Other EEO Laws
Complaint about the travel order, face coverings, gatherings, or other public health rules
If you wish to report concerns about non-compliance with the Commonwealth’s travel advisory quarantine, face covering, gathering, or other public health rules, please visit the Department of Public Health’s complaint form.
Complaint about retaliation related to workplace safety
If you believe your employer has retaliated against you for engaging in protected activity, please contact OSHA as soon as possible to file a complaint within the legal time limits.