- Employers are required to report any positive cases for employees to the local board of health (LBOH).
- Employers must share employee information with LBOH or the Community Tracing Collaborative (CTC).
- LBOH or CTC may reach out to employees to determine if any of them were exposed.
- Employers must follow instructions about employee isolation and quarantine from the LBOH or CTC.
- For more information visit mass.gov/COVIDreporting
This page, COVID-19 Reporting Requirements for Businesses Flyer, is offered by
COVID-19 Reporting Requirements for Businesses Flyer
Instructions for Employers to use if an employee has been exposed to COVID-19