Proposed amendments update and refine the clinic licensure regulations to encourage better integration of mental health and substance use disorder treatment in clinic settings.The revised regulation becomes effective on May 14, 2021, which is the date of its publication in the Massachusetts Register. The version of the regulation posted below, which is color coded to show the changes made to the currently in effect regulation, is not the official version of the amended regulation; the final version posted in the Massachusetts Register will slightly differ from the version posted here.
Hearing scheduled for March 9, 2020.
- Hearing Notice - 105 CMR 140.000
- Proposed Revision – 105 CMR 140 (DOC)
- PHC Memo - 105 CMR 140.000
- Public Comments received as of March 13, 2020
- Post-Comment Public Health Council Memo
- Post-Comment Regulation