We are still safer at home while COVID-19 is present in Massachusetts. Download one of the flyers below and put it up in a place where people can view it.
Wait and Stay Home after your test
- You must isolate if you are symptomatic or quarantine if you were exposed to someone with COVID-19
For more information, visit Mass.gov/quarantine.
After you receive your results
If you have a Positive test result:
- Answer the call from your Local Health Department or MA COVID Team
- Confirm your name, address, and date of birth
- Provide contact information for those you have recently been in physical contact with
- Follow instructions to safely isolate and quarantine
If you have a Negative test result:
- Continue 14-day quarantine from last suspected exposure if you have been identified as a close contact.
- If you do not have any symptoms, you may get tested on or after day 8 of your quarantine. Stay in quarantine until you get your results. If your test comes back negative and you still do not have symptoms, you can end your quarantine after day 10.