This page, What would you like to do?, is part of

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Print or re-print licenses and permits 

If you need a paper copy of your license or permit, log into MassFishHunt and go to Inventory/Reprint License.

Buy your hunting license 

You need a license to hunt in Massachusetts if you're 15 or older. You may need other permits or stamps depending on what and when you wish to hunt.

Check Anterless Deer Permit award status 

If you applied for an Antlerless Deer Permit (sometimes called a doe permit) by the July 16th deadline, you still have to check to see if you were awarded a permit. Learn how to check your permit status.

Buy your federal duck stamp 

All waterfowl hunters age 16 years or older must have this stamp. This stamp is required for hunting any ducks (including sea ducks), geese, or brant, but is not required for hunting woodcock, snipe, or coot.

Get a recreational saltwater fishing permit 

Love to fish? If you're 16 or older, you need a recreational saltwater fishing permit.

Buy your freshwater fishing license 

If you're 15 or older, you need a fishing license before casting your line. Fees vary depending on your age, whether you're a state resident, and whether you have a disability.

Buy a recreational lobster permit 

You must have a recreational lobster permit to catch lobster in Massachusetts.

Buy a saltwater for-hire fishing permit 

You must have a for-hire fishing permit to take paying passengers saltwater fishing on your boat.

Buy a surplus Anterless Deer Permit 

Surplus Antlerless Deer Permits (ADP) will be available for zones 9, 10, 11, 13, and 14 until sold out.