- Office of Governor Charlie Baker and Lt. Governor Karyn Polito
- Executive Office of Health and Human Services
- Department of Public Health
- Governor's Press Office
Media Contact for Baker- Polito Administration Expands Vaccine Access to All Eligible Residents in Phase One Effective Immediately
Kate Reilly, COVID-19 Command Center Communications Director
Boston — Today, the Baker-Polito Administration announced that all residents in Phase One of the state vaccine distribution plan are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, effective immediately. Vaccinating the populations in Phase One now will preserve the Commonwealth’s healthcare system, protect many of the most vulnerable residents; and ensure the vaccine is distributed equitably.
Eligible residents can now make appointments to receive vaccine at more than 150 locations across the state including first responder only sites, the newly opened mass vaccination site at Gillette Stadium, regional vaccination sites and participating CVS Health and Walgreens pharmacies. Additional mass vaccination sites, pharmacy sites, and community clinic sites will open in more locations on a rolling basis.
A full vaccination site map can be found here. Residents are urged to check back often for additional vaccination locations. Review the State’s guide for more helpful information to help prepare you for your appointment.
Residents eligible for vaccine immediately under Phase One include:
- COVID-facing healthcare workers
- Long term care facilities (LTCF) residents and staff
- First Responders (EMS, Fire, Police)
- Congregate Care setting residents and staff (including corrections and shelters)
- Home-based healthcare workers
- Non-COVID-facing healthcare workers
Commonwealth’s Self Attestation Form
All residents must demonstrate their eligibility to receive the vaccine. Eligibility can be established by self-attestation.
Most pharmacies such as CVS Health, require individuals to attest to their eligibility as part of the online appointment scheduling process.
All other sites will accept the Commonwealth’s Self Attestation form, which can be filled out online. Residents should be prepared to present this form in a hard copy or electronically at their appointment.
All residents should bring one of the following forms of identification to your appointment:
- Employer-issued ID card that includes your name and title; or
- Government-issued identification or license; or
- Recent paystub.