- Department of Industrial Accidents
Boston — We are approximately one week beyond the cutoff date (October 31, 2017) for the submission of Conference Impartial Medical, Non-Medical and Hypothetical questions by Direct Upload.
Please note that as of November 1, 2017 the DIA transition to Direct Upload for Conference Medical Submissions is complete. We will no longer accept Conference Medical Submission via electronic mail or CD.
The Department of Industrial Accident (DIA) would like to thank you for your patience during the transition.
We have also increased file size limit from 10 megabytes to 15 megabytes. The DIA encourages parties to submit medical documentation relevant to the Workers’ Compensation injury.
1. The DIA have changed 2 things with respect to the Conference Medical Submission process. And they are:
- Pagination of the medical Submission (numbering each page of the medical reports)
- The delivery of medical submission. How you get your medical submission to the Department of Industrial Accidents. All other requirements are still the same.
2. Conference Impartial Medical, Non-Medical and Hypothetical submission must be submitted 2 business days before the scheduled Conference.
3. Additional medical documents that were not part of the Conference packet will only be accepted and forwarded if received by the Department at least fifteen days prior to the scheduled impartial examination
Any additional medical documents received within 15 business days of the examination will only be accepted at the discretion of the Administrative Judge and the Senior Judge.
We are including the following links to assist with the preparation of the Conference Medical Submission. Please bear in mind that the information provided in the videos is dependent on the version of Adobe that is being used.
FILE COMPRESSION - Optimizing with Adobe XPro:
For Direct Upload assistance please call 617-727-4900 ext. 7453 or 7326
For login/password resets issue call the help desk at 617 727 4900 x7302