- Division of Fisheries and Wildlife
Facebook recently announced it was making changes to its News Feed which will impact how users see posts from business and government pages they follow. Facebook plans to prioritize posts from friends and family in the News Feed over public content (such as content shared by publishers, brands, businesses, or media). With a few quick steps, you can update your preferences to make sure you don't miss posts from MassWildlife's Facebook page:
- Visit Facebook.com/masswildlife
- Click the "Following" drop down menu
- Select "See first" under "In your news feed"
- Select "All on" under "Notifications"
By taking these steps, you'll continue to see MassWildlife posts in your News Feed and stay up to date on the latest fish and wildlife news in Massachusetts!