- Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance
The Commonwealth is currently offering 256 acres of the former Monson Development Center for redevelopment. Through its Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance, proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis through December 31, 2018.
Proponents are encouraged to submit creative reuse concepts for all, or a portion, of the campus.
- Located in northern Monson, adjacent to downtown Palmer
- Municipal support for mixed-use development
- Abuts hundreds of acres of public open space
- Interstate 90 exit two miles from campus
- Robust municipal utility capacity
- Exceptional hilltop views