Related to:

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Report a spill or environmental emergency 

Learn how to report a spill of oil/hazardous material or an environmental emergency to the right authorities.

Find Out About a Contaminated Property 

Find locations and details about oil and hazardous material disposal sites in Massachusetts.

Massachusetts Natural Resource Damages Program 

The Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs is Trustee for the state's natural resources. MassDEP's Natural Resource Damages Program develops claims and manages restoration projects.

Oil Spill Prevention & Response 

MassDEP prepares for oil spills by placing equipment trailers in local communities. We train local officials to use the equipment and protect sensitive areas.