Related to:

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Hawker and Peddler  

mobile outdoor sales by individuals.


No person shall engage in the business of or act as an auctioneer in the commonwealth, directly or indirectly unless licensed.

Promoter License 

A Promoter is a person who either directly or indirectly rents, lease or grants a space to use.

Item Pricing/Price Accuracy/Unit Pricing 

The Massachusetts Item Pricing Law was written to ensure that food retailers remained consistent and accurate in how they charge consumers

Motor Fuel 

Massachusetts requires a license to sell motor fuel at retail.

Anti-Freeze Solution 

Massachusetts requires a license to sell anti-freeze.

Firewood Sales 

Tips to keep in mind when purchasing firewood.

Financial cybersecurity for consumers 

The Division of Banks (DOB) encourages all Massachusetts consumers to protect themselves online.

Division of Standards PRR 

Learn how to request public records from the Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development Division of Standards.

Weights and Measures 

Information for state and local sealers

Transient Vendor 

For seasonal or temporary businesses not open 12 consecutive moths

General Information 

Helpful Information


Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? * required
We use your feedback to help us improve this site but we are not able to respond directly. Please do not include personal or contact information. If you need a response, please locate contact information elsewhere on this page or in the footer.
Tell us what you think