Related to:

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Vocational Rehabilitation 

If you have a disability, Vocational Rehabilitation can help you choose, train and get a job.

MRC Services 

Overview of services through the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission.

MRC Reports and Publications 

Available brochures, reports and publications of the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission

MRC Community Based Services 

MRC can help people with brain injuries live independently.

MRC Transition Services For Students and Youth  

If you are 14 and older, MRC has many services to help you prepare for work, get a job, gain leadership skills and live on your own.

Home Care Assistance Program (under 60)  

If you are a disabled adult, the Home Care Assistance Program(HCAP), may be able to provide homemaking services to maintain your independence at home.

Home Modification Loan Program (HMLP) 

The Home Modification Loan Program provides no interest loans to modify the homes of adults and children with disabilities.

Independent Living Centers 

If you have a disability, an Independent Living Center can help you live on your own or be more independent while living with others.

Disability Benefits 

The Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC) can help you understand how working may affect your benefits.

Transportation resources for people with disabilities 

Transportation resources to assist individuals with disabilities in Massachusetts.

MRC Assistive Technology Services 

Describes all assistive technology services offered through the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC).

MRC Employer and Business Services 

Meeting the staffing needs of your business.

Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission Public Records 

MRC has a designated RAO who will receive and respond to public records requests.