Related to:

What would you like to do?

Showing results
Find information on how to access electronic case information and calendars for the Supreme Judicial Court, Appeals Court and Trial Court.
Everything you need to know about the Mass. Uniform Probate Code
Find out which courts serve your city or town.
Parents getting divorced must attend a parent education program
Everyone has the right to use a name of their choice as long as it is not done for fraudulent or illegal purposes.
Find information on the process of transferring property and ownership after someone has died.
There are a variety of resources available for litigants seeking legal guidance and professionals offering services.
Alimony is court-ordered support paid by one spouse to the other for a period of time following a divorce.
An annulment is when the court declares that you were never legally married.
Learn more about the process of filing for, changing, and requesting child support, as well as the guidelines that determine child support.
Find out about the types of child custody and parenting time orders, who can file for child custody, and how to file or change child custody orders.
Court forms and procedures regarding trusts
The abuse prevention law (Chapter 209A) is designed to protect victims from abuse.
The abuse prevention law (Chapter 209A) is there to protect you against someone who is abusing you.
Learn about who can become a guardian of an incapacitated person and what the guardianship process is like.
Tell us what you think