Related to:

What you need to know

Showing results

Foreign licensed drivers from any country, that meet certain requirements, may operate a motor vehicle in Massachusetts.
The Registry of Motor Vehicles makes certain exceptions from regular licensing procedures for members of the military and their spouses and dependents.
You can register to vote or update your voter registration information when you apply for, renew, or request a replacement driver's license or ID card.
Massachusetts residents who are veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces can choose to have the word "Veteran" printed on their driver's license or ID card when you apply for, renew or duplicate your learner's permit, driver's license, or ID card.
For victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, the RMV participates in the Address Confidentiality Program administered by the Office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth.