Related to:

What you need to know

Showing results

If a vehicle sustains more damage than it is worth, it is considered a total loss and becomes considered salvage.
Learn about transferring the certificate of title of a vehicle following the death of the owner.
If you do not have a driver's license, a Massachusetts ID, or a Social Security number, you will be required to prove lawful presence in the United States to obtain a registration.
Low speed vehicles have certain requirements and restrictions you have to be aware of in order to drive them in Massachusetts.
The Low Emission Vehicle law requires that all new passenger vehicles sold and registered in Massachusetts meet cleaner California motor vehicle emission standards.
All vehicles registered in Massachusetts must pass a yearly vehicle inspection.
Find out how to register a vehicle acquired from a family member or given to you as a gift.