This page, What would you like to do?, is part of

What would you like to do?

Showing results

Apply for a rental voucher 

Rental assistance programs provide financial rental assistance to low-income persons renting apartments on the private market.

How to Apply for Emergency Housing Payment Assistance 

Massachusetts can help you with overdue rent payments (as well as overdue utilities or mortgage payments). Learn how to submit a complete application below.

Housing Assistance from DHCD 

This reference guide, provided by the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) is for Massachusetts residents seeking information on housing for low and moderate income families and individuals. Most housing in Massachusetts is rented or sold through the private real estate market. However, there are numerous agencies and organizations that provide lower cost, subsidized housing for those who cannot afford market rate rents or home prices.