Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) agencies own and operate over 250 buildings on 33 campuses throughout the Commonwealth:
- 4 public health hospitals
- 2 psychiatric hospitals
- 11 mental health centers
- 10 juvenile detention programs
- 2 Soldiers’ Homes in Chelsea and Holyoke
- 2 campuses providing residential services to individuals with developmental disabilities,
- and the Massachusetts State Public Health Laboratory building in Jamaica Plain which is managed by DCAMM through a partnership with DPH
Additionally, EOHHS agencies also own over 100 group homes and several cemeteries.
DCAMM’s investment strategy for Human services focuses on some key large, priority projects while also ensuring that investment in smaller projects are targeted to address the health and life safety issues.