Traffic calming and safety improvements for Adams Street, Granite Ave, Bryant Ave, Boulevard Street, Edge Hill Road and Bassett Street will include:
- milling and paving all roadways
- modifying lane widths to make room for bike lanes
- replacing all traffic signals and updating signal timing to improve traffic flow
- demolishing and reconstructing all existing curbing and sidewalks.
Following the completion of surface road work, the project will transition into the park for deck reconstruction and the reconfiguration of Manning Park. Spring planting will include:
- 67 new trees
- 800 shrubs and 368 perennials in the Spring
The Adams Street crossover will be formally closed for use as a hardscape area for cyclists and pedestrians and for special events in the park.