Monday, June 15, 2020
Three Probate and Family Court Registers' Offices Pilot Virtual Registries
- Trial Court Chief Justice Paula M. Carey and Probate and Family Court Chief Justice John D. Casey today announced that Barnstable, Essex, and Middlesex Probate and Family Court Registers' Offices are using Zoom videoconferencing to operate virtual registries to assist the public.
The pilot program creates a virtual registry for Probate and Family Court matters using a recurring Zoom videoconference meeting link that operates during normal business hours when a host from a register's office is logged in. Virtual registries offer all of the assistance normally available during an in-person visit, including face-to-face contact, the ability to obtain and get assistance with court forms, and access to court documents and docket information. Click here to learn more about the Virtual Registries.
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Housing Court Posts Guided Interview to Help Court Users Fill Out Emergency Civil Complaint Forms
- The guided interview creates an emergency Civil Complaint form that can be emailed directly to the respective court. Learn more by visiting the Guided interview for an emergency Civil Complaint form webpage.
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
No new updates today.
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Housing Court FAQs Translated into Spanish and Portuguese
- FAQs in Spanish: Preguntas frecuentes sobre las operaciones del Tribunal de Vivienda ante la COVID-19
- FAQs in Portuguese: Juízo de Primeira Instância Vara de Locações Perguntas Frequentes (FAQs) Sobre: Funcionamento Judiciário e COVID-19 – Coronavírus
Friday, June 19, 2020
Reflections on Juneteenth: A Message From Trial Court Chief Justice Paula Carey
- Reflections on Juneteenth (June 19, 2020)