Monday, May 11, 2020
No new updates today.
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Trial Court Announces New Committees to Address Pandemic Impact on Courts
- Trial Court Chief Justice Paula Carey and Court Administrator Jonathan Williams today announced the formation of two new Trial Court committees aimed at addressing court system issues created by the COVID-19 pandemic. Focused on the major operational and budget issues facing the court system, the Trial Court COVID-19 Court Operations Committee and the Trial Court Budget Advisory Committee met last week for the first time. Click here to learn more about the new committees.
Probate & Family Court Posts Updated Division Protocols for Court Operations
- The updated division protocols can be found on the Probate & Family Court section of the court's response to the COVID-19 pandemic webpage.
Housing Court Posts Translations of Standing Order 5-20
- The Housing Court has posted Standing Order 5-20 translated into Spanish and Portuguese. The translations are available on the Housing Court section of the court's response to the COVID-19 pandemic webpage.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
District Court Posts Notice Regarding Remote Access to Virtual Hearings
- The District Court today posted Notice - Remote Public Access to Virtual Court Hearings in the District Court.
Probate & Family Court Posts Translations of Standing Order 2-20
- The Probate and Family Court has posted Standing Order 2-20 translated into Spanish and Portuguese. Click here to see Probate and Family Court information translated into other languages.
Land Court Posts Memo On Virtual Notarization
Thursday, May 14, 2020
Letter from Judiciary Leaders on Path Forward During the Pandemic
- Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Ralph Gants, Appeals Court Chief Justice Mark Green, and Trial Court Chief Justice Paula Carey today sent a letter to the Bar on the Judiciary's path forward during the pandemic.
Supreme Judicial Court Issues Temporary Emergency Order re: Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:16
- The SJC today issued Temporary Emergency Order re: Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:16 (effective May 14, 2020).
Superior Court Posts Translations of Standing Order 6-20