Are you seeking a fast-paced career in a mission-centered environment?
Are you passionate about recovery and want to make a difference in the fight against addiction and the opioid epidemic?
Then please consider joining us in that effort, in the Bureau of Substance Addiction Services (BSAS).
BSAS oversees the statewide system of prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery support services for individuals, families, and communities affected by substance addiction.
And we’re growing.
The Bureau is looking for dynamic, goal-oriented people who share our commitment to making a difference in the lives of those struggling with addiction of any kind.
Whether you’re a recent college graduate, a government services specialist, or an experienced public health professional, please consider joining our team.
Featured career opportunities
BSAS currently offers these exciting career opportunities:
- Assistant Director, Compliance for Quality Assurance & Licensing Unit
- State Opioid Coordinator (Program Coordinator III)
- Epidemiologist II – Office of Statistics and Evaluation
- Functional Title: Assistant Director for Priority Populations (Program Manager V)
- Assistant Director for Provider Support (Program Manager V)
Massachusetts is a national leader in responding to the opioid crisis. Learn more about what we’re doing.