Are you seeking a fast-paced career in a mission-centered environment?
Are you passionate about recovery and want to make a difference in the fight against addiction and the opioid epidemic?
Then please consider joining us in that effort, in the Bureau of Substance Addiction Services (BSAS).
The Mission of the Bureau of Substance Addiction Services (BSAS) is to foster healthy life choices through culturally responsive services that prevent, treat and promote recovery from substance-related disorders.
Our Guiding Principles include:
- Addiction is a chronic disease that can be successfully prevented and treated.
- Eliminating stigma associated with addiction is essential to our work.
- Substance use disorders affect individuals, families, and communities across the Commonwealth.
- No single treatment is appropriate for everyone and medications are an important element of treatment for many individuals.
- People affected by substance addiction should be treated with dignity and respect
BSAS oversees the statewide system of prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery support services for individuals, families, and communities affected by substance addiction.
And we’re growing.
The Bureau is looking for dynamic, goal-oriented people who share our commitment to making a difference in the lives of those struggling with addiction of any kind.
Whether you’re a recent college graduate, a government services specialist, or an experienced public health professional, please consider joining our team.
Featured career opportunities
BSAS currently offers this exciting career opportunity:
Massachusetts is a national leader in responding to the opioid crisis. Learn more about what we’re doing.