- Annually the Commissioner of Revenue must provide cherry sheet estimates, which are the best estimate of the amount of state aid and assessments. Boards of assessors are required to use these estimates in determining their local budgets.
- Monthly local aid payments, CPA state match, smart growth school cost reimbursement and property tax exemption reimbursements.
- Municipal revenue growth factors (MRGFs) are a component used by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education in determining the annual allocation of the Chapter 70 aid cherry sheet program.
Cherry Sheet Estimates
Estimated state aid to be received and assessments due by community, or by year and program.
Cherry Sheet Estimates, Local Aid Payments and Municipal Revenue Growth Factors (MRGF)
Monthly local aid and other payments managed by the Division of Local Services
Three helpful reports to be used to identify payments processed by the Municipal Databank
- monthly local aid distributions
- local options meals and room occupancy taxes
- sewer rate relief reimbursement
Additional Resources below will provide information on the Community Preservation Act and Property Tax Reimbursements.
Municipal Revenue Growth Factors (MRGFs)
MRGF files will provide a descriptive calculation of a city or town's MRGF, which is a key component of the Chapter 70 education aid formula.